ok so STAND BY ME QUESTIONS….
1. what book is this based off of and who wrote it
2. what are the character names and who played them
(FIRST AND LAST NAMES PLEASE!)
3. who is your favorite character and why
4.who said the following lines (in the movie) and to who , and why
“you call my father loony one more time….”
“IM GONNA RIP OFF YOUR HEAD AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR NECK!!!!!!”
“oh no …. chris …..oh no …”
5. what was in the pond they where trying to cross and where did gordie find one of them
6. what happened to all the boys at the end of the story
7. what where the boys going to find
8.what was the name of the dead boy
(LOOK CLOSELY ! I HAVE STATED SOME OF THE ANSWERS IN THE QUESTIONS!)
ok so the first person to answer these questions correctly gets 10 points!
Other Sites Movie Rental New Releases Site Online
- animation character names | Computer Animation
Stand by Me (film)
The Body by Stephen King.
Wil Wheaton —- Gordie Lachance
River Phoenix—– Chris Chambers
Corey Feldman Teddy Duchamp
Jerry O’Connell (Vern Tessio)
Kiefer Sutherland (John "Ace" Merrill)
Casey Siemaszko- (Billy Tessio)
Gary Riley (Charlie Hogan)
Bradley Gregg (Richard "Eyeball" Chambers)
John Cusack (Denny Lachance)
Marshall Bell (Mr. Lachance)
Frances Lee McCain (Mrs. Lachance)
Bruce Kirby (Mr. Quidacioluo)
Scott Beach (Mayor Grundy)
Kent W. Lutrell (Ray Brower)
Richard Dreyfuss (Gordie as an Adult/The Writer)
Well I have never seen the movie, but I’ll go by the character who’s name I find more interesting. I’ll say Vern Tessio is my favorite.
The film ends with the boys returning home to Castle Rock and saying goodbye to each other.
They were on a journey for the dead body.
Shopping Center says
very well. information you write it very clean. I’m very lucky to get this information from you.